Statement of Faith
- … in one true God who’s the eternal King, Creator and Deliverer of everything that exists. He is holy, trustworthy, loving and righteous. He revealed Himself as the eternal ‘I Am’. One creature in three persons. God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- … that the Bible is the inspired, infallible, authorized Word of God.
- … that humanity is created after the image of God to know Him and to live with Him. Yet, we rejected the authority and Glorie that was destined for us. Therefore came sickness, death and judgement into the world. The creation experience now the effect and the consequences of sin (Genesis).
- … that Jesus Christ is the son of God, Born out of the virgin Mary, conceived through the Holy Spirit. Jesus is God’s anointed one, strengthened by the Holy Spirit, to Bring Gods kingdom on earth. He is crucified for our sins, died, buried, raised and ascended to heaven. He is now alive in the presence of God the Father, and in His people. He is the ‘true God’ and the ‘true man’.
- … that we are saved through Gods Grace, through faith in the person and the work of Jesus Christ. Everyone can have community with God through confessing his sin, through the faith in and the receiving of Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. The Holy Spirit convicts, brings new life, judges, adopt us as sons and daughters as we enter Gods Kingdom.
- … that the Holy Spirit equips the christian (in who He abides) to live holy and that He serves him supernaturally. The Holy Spirit (ref. acts 1:4/8, and 2:4) is poured out over the believers to give them strength to testify.
- … that the victorious and saving work of Jesus on the cross us delivers from the power of the enemy (sin, lies, sickness, pain).
- … that His Church exists of each one his trust in Jesus Christ. He gave His Church the assignment to baptize and to have community. It It is the task of the Church to continue Jesus Christ’s work and establishment of His Kingdom. We build His Kingdom through destroying the work of the enemy, through bringing and living the good news of Gods love, through forming, baptizing and teaching people to love and obey God.
- … in the increasing dominion of God and the visible return of our Lord Jesus Christ in all His glory for His victorious bride: His church.
- … that heaven and hell are real places. There will be a resurrection of the saved and the lost people. The saved will have eternal live and the lost will have eternal death.